Cary London is a premier trial attorney who has handled over 10,000 criminal matters in his career, and taken over 100 cases to jury verdict. Mr. London is a graduate of University of Virginia and New York Law School. He was recognized by the New York Law Journal as one of their prominent Rising Stars of 2013. He has previously worked for the NYPD defending Police Officers accused of misconduct, Brooklyn Defender Services as a trial attorney, clerked for Supreme Court Justice Richard Lee Price in Bronx State Supreme Court, and worked for the Trial Bureau 30/50 in the Bronx District Attorney’s Office. Mr. London has quickly become the “go to” attorney for all five boroughs of New York City. He prides himself on making sure clients get the aggressive legal representation they deserve.
Mr. London has also previously has worked for the Oakland Raiders in their legal department, specializing in contract negotiations and licensing agreements. And for a brief time, Mr. London worked for a boutique Real Estate litigation firm, handling residential and commercial closings, as well as all landlord-tenant issues.
Mr. London prides himself on making sure clients get the aggressive legal representation they deserve.
- Bachelor Degree: University of Virginia
- Juris Doctorate: New York Law School
- Trial Skills: Troy Trial Training Program
- BDS Hard Knocks: Ed Mayr Lecture Series
- DNA Examination: Making Sense of Science 7
- CARY LONDON LAW, P.L.L.C. – Managing partner at a boutique criminal defense and personal injury law firm located in the heart of New York City.
- LONDON INDUSI LLP – Partner at a Brooklyn based civil rights and criminal defense firm.
- BROOKLYN DEFENDER SERVICES– Trial Attorney at the premier public defender’s office in Brooklyn. Represented over 5,000 criminal defendants in Brooklyn from arraignments to final dispositions. Took over 4500 pleas, as well as took to trial over 30 Criminal and Supreme Court cases.
- SPERBER DENENBERG & KAHAN, PC – Handled various real estate transactions, including landlord-tenant issues, residential and commercial closings, as well as lease formations.
- NYPD DEFENSE – Represented NYPD Officers accused of misconduct in administrative hearings and trials in the 1 Police Plaza Department Trial Room. Expert on the NYPD Patrol Guide.
- BRONX DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S OFFICE – Participated in Attempted Murder Trial, as well as Felony Assault trial as a member of the Trial Bureau 30/40.
- OAKLAND RAIDERS LEGAL DEPARTMENT – Performed extensive research in various areas of contract and sports law. Assisted in drafting player contracts, stadium concession contracts, and licensing agreements.
- HONORABLE JUDGE RICHARD LEE PRICE – Conducted clerical legal research for memorandum opinions for Judge R.L. Price. Observed and reported on trials and hearings of misdemeanor and felony offenses.
- New York State Bar
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Other Professional Positions and Memberships
- NYSACDL, New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- NYSBA, New York State Bar Association
- NACDL, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- KCBA – Kings County Bar Association
- KCCBA – Kings County Criminal Bar Association
- NYSTL – New York State Trial Lawyers
- NYLJ “Rising Star” – New York Law Journal Rising Star
- Jewish Lawyers Guild Sustaining Member